On Dec 9, 2021 the UWLN Equitable Development Collaborative hosted a peer exchange with representatives from Local Initiatives Support Corporation’s (LISC) policy team to share emerging policy opportunities at the federal level to promote affordable housing, economic development, and workforce development. LISC is a national community development organization that drives policy changes and targets investments to catalyze economic, health and safety for individuals and communities. LISC has a network of local offices in 38 cities and works in hundreds of urban communities across the U.S.
- LISC’s Reach – local and rural offices
- County Investments of American Rescue Plan Recovery Funds
- Funding Water Infrastructure in Your Community with American Rescue Plan Dollars
- Economic Development Administration American Rescue Plan Programs
- Local Allocations in the American Rescue Plan Act
- COVID-19: Local Action Tracker
- The Path to Achieving Justice40